Bio-identical hormone replacement therapy naturally replenishes hormones identical to those produced by the human body, relieving the symptoms caused by imbalance. We offer a variety of hormone replacement therapies, including subcutaneous pellets.
Symptoms of hormonal imbalance:
- Hot flashes & Mood swings
- Menstrual irregularities
- Excessive weight gain
- Fatigue & Sleep disorders
- Dry skin and hair
- Bone loss
- Vaginal dryness and painful intercourse
What is the difference between bio-identical and synthetic hormonal therapies?
Bio-identical hormones have distinct advantages over their synthetic and non-bio-identical counterparts which include:
- Bio-identical hormones are individualized, well tolerated and have few side effects.
- Bio-identical hormones can be incorporated in a number of delivery systems, allowing for controlled absorption and blood-hormone-level regulation at a steady rate.
- Non-bio-identical hormones contain animal hormones and are not controlled by binding to hormone receptors.
- Non-bio-identical hormones have numerous side effects and poor patient compliance as a result of varied side effects.
- Non-bio-identical hormones cannot flow through steroid pathways, as do our endogenous precursor steroids.
- Bio-identical testosterone, estradiol, and progesterone are FDA approved. Estriol is not FDA approved for BHRT.
We offer bio-identical hormone replacement pellets, which are safely and painlessly inserted under the skin once every 3-5 months, quickly providing relief from hormone imbalance symptoms. Bio-identical hormone replacement therapy is safe, effective, and the results are dramatic and immediate.
If you are suffering from any of these symptoms, call us now to schedule an initial consultation. The initial consultation allows for a personal ‘one-on-one” approach to each patient in which Dr. Ivanov is able to go over the various concerns you may have and will order a variety of tests in order to provide you with as much information as possible about your health concerns. You will also discuss various solutions to these issues, as well as whether you are a candidate for bio-identical hormone replacement therapy. At our practice, we aim to empower you with knowledge and answers to your health concerns, allowing you to make a well-informed decision about your health and well-being.